HAND GREASE GUN(U.S.A) QTY:12SETS G.W:18KGS N.W:17KGS MEAS:40X38.5X26.5CM
Precautions and maintenance
1. Before use, check whether the valve spring, steel ball and other parts are in short supply, the sealing condition of piston and oil gun head, and pay attention to check the squeezing effect to ensure the smooth maintenance.
2. If the running equipment is checked and filled with oil, it shall be marked with stop operation.
3. During oil injection, the oil nozzle at the front of the oil injection rod shall be aligned with the grease nozzle, and the inclination shall not be greater than 8 °.
4. When filling lubricating grease into the oil reservoir, it is not allowed to use the deteriorated and contaminated lubricating grease (diluted and containing mud, sand and sundries) to prevent affecting the lubricating effect or blocking the oil passage.
5. The lubricating grease shall fill the whole oil reservoir tightly.
6. When operating the hand pressure bar, the hand pressure bar should be opened and closed to the maximum position. If the hand pressure bar is pressed back and forth several times without resistance, and the handle remains in place, it means that the lubricating grease has not been injected into the grease nozzle. The following aspects should be checked: